Juki Sewing Machines – Juki Group Company manufactures a variety of sewing machines that designation. In general, Juki sewing machine is divided into four categories. This division is based on the target market the product itself. A variant of this engine are:
- Industrial Sewing Machine
- SMT System
- Household Sewing Machine
- Semi-professionals / Small Over lock Sewing Machine
Each of types of Juki sewing machine has a different variant. Where consumers can choose a product that comes closest to their needs. Juki Corporation has labeled products OEM or Original Equipment Manufacture and has dominated the market for more than 65 years. Based on the work mechanism, Juki sewing machine is subdivided into the following variants:
1. 1-needle, straight stitch sewing machine. The type of this machine is intended to be a straight stitch. In its development, the consumers of this type wants speed and endurance, so that Juki Company also actively developing various new innovations of this one type. Based on the survey, the type of product is the most widely sold in the market.
2. Over lock / Safety-stitch sewing machine. The type of this sewing machine is to sew the edges of cloth intended to lock and beautify sewing cloth being targeted work. Examples of cloth are sewn by using this machine is jeans, handkerchiefs and carpets with hard and heavy materials.
3. Zigzag Stitch Sewing Machine. This variant is intended to be a zigzag stitch. Usually zigzag models are used to sew underwear, women’s jacket, dress and many others. The main point of the zigzag stitch is elasticity. This type of engine is sophisticated enough to cover these points.
4. Sewing Machine Buttonhole. This type of machine is used to sew on a button. This machine is easy to use and offers rapid adjustments related to the size of the buttons through the button operation that is simple to be mastered.
5. Automatic Machine. This type is a single machine that can do all the sewing start of sewing the folded portion of the pockets of clothing, put a pocket on the main part of clothing and others. Under normal circumstances, this pocket sewing process can take place in more than two engines. However, Juki sewing machine offers a one stop machine. Surely this is a distinct advantage.
6. Sewing Machine for Leather or Heavy weight materials. This sewing machine is used in the manufacturing industries such as shoes, bags, seat belts, golf bags fan many others.